Thursday, December 31, 2009

How much do you pay for your gas and electric?

Resolved Question

How much do you pay for your gas and electric?

Well with a difficult economic problem and the cold besieging us how much would your gas and electric cost for this quarter. I'm looking forward to a bill of about £380 from nov-jan with eon I think and that's on a standard package. How much are you going to pay and with which company.

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

I pay £0.75 per cub mtr for gas, this quarter is calculated at £108.41 not containing discounts for dual fuel. But that depends upon how you use your boiler.

For electric I have been averaging around £50-£60 for the last year. That is £0.23 per kw hr. premium rate.

And before you decide that I live in a 1 bedroomed flat. My boiler uses 1 Cu Mtr per hr.

Since I am still in credit for both then I am not that bothered.

Source(s):

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (1)

  • in credit with both for now, see what april brings

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Personal Finance Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template