Thursday, December 31, 2009

If I wanted to buy somethin off ebay for £15 And I alredy had £4 on paypal wud £11 go off my debit card or £15?

Resolved Question

If I wanted to buy somethin off ebay for £15 And I alredy had £4 on paypal wud £11 go off my debit card or £15?

Sorry for the bad spelling but I couldn't fit it all on

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

if you are in credit by £4 when you buy/pay for the goods you want this should automatically be deducted from what you owe. that's what has happened when i have been in credit.
sometimes its hard to see whether it has been, but just check you order payments on your account for reassurance.

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (2)

  • I have had this before with Ebay and they took the money from my debit card and not my paypal account, they seem to think that money belongs to them which I disagree with, if every person on Ebay or who had a paypal account had £4:00 in it how much interest would paypal get ???

    Exactly it doesn't bare thinking about


    .
  • I have met similiar problem before, here list of sites http://webfin3.notlong.com/1AABerV

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Personal Finance Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template