Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Can I still get a mortgage?

Resolved Question

Can I still get a mortgage?

Me and my partner are first time buyers, I have been in remission from Hodgkin's Lymphoma (Blood cancer) for roughly 3 months. I'm just planning my future for the time being but wanted to know what I can plan for. Insurance for myself (such as travel) has increased greatly since I was diagnosed but I wanted to know if it would be the same for mortgages? could I still get an affordable deal? or will banks be reluctant to give me a mortgage based on my medical past?

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

Your medical past is not questioned nor a past of a mortgage. I sure hope you are doing ok.

Source(s):

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (0)

No other answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Personal Finance Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template