Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Oh dear how do I get 10 k?

Resolved Question

Oh dear how do I get 10 k?

Want so much to get off benefits & have a good job as finished my degree. (Community Work) Been offered a go at Polaris Media, which has a few poor write ups. Been also offered a trip abroad by a friend who seems to know how to make good money. But don't want to get too involved with him, don't want to ruin the friendship.

What do I do?????? I want to earn great money...... I'm a voluntary worker but I can't keep on like that!!!

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

If an idea was that good, they'd keep it to themselves and close associates, rather than tout it around the internet.
http://www.moneyxperiment.com/tag/polari…
And if it's the one I seem to be tripping over, well, their main site, never seen any affiliates, then you are paying them to be a member.
If it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is!

Mum used to be a home help, and that's not just cleaning, sometimes what's needed most is a chat and some company, so the people skills do come into it.

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (1)

  • Look for work,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Personal Finance Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template