Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Uk paypal money not in account?

Resolved Question

Uk paypal money not in account?

ok so i sold something on ebay back in december on monday i took the funds out of my account. But on paypal it is completed but it is still not in my bank account and i went on my online account and not in the payments recieved and deducted. Anyone know what the problem is? It says it was completed on Wednesday on paypal

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

Paypall can take a long time for payments to clear. I bought something off ebay but sent it to the wrong Paypall account. I took it back from that account after clarifying with the person that it wasn't theres and it took a longggg time for it to come back into my account. I was afraid for a while that it wasn't coming back :S just stick it out, if it's not back in a week or so then maybe you can contact them

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (2)

  • When you sell something on EBAY and the buyer pays you in Paypal, the money stays there. It does not transfer to your bank account unless you request it.
  • No, but try contacting paypal i'm sure they can help

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Personal Finance Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template