Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Paypal money help, many thanks everyone - withdrawl?

Resolved Question

Paypal money help, many thanks everyone - withdrawl?

Hi everyone,
I wondered how long my paypal withdrawl to my bank account will take. i clicked the withdrawel button on the 14/1/2010 around lunch time and it says it will take 2-3 days dependant upoin bank (im with barclays) how long should this take to get into my account? will it be in my bank for monday or tuesday?
many thanks and regards in advance

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

PayPal state: Withdrawals take two to three business days to post to your bank account

You cant count Thursday as that is the day you requested it and you cant count Saturday or Sunday

So day 1 will be Friday day 2 will be Monday and 3 will be Tuesday

So I would expect it to be in your account Monday or Tuesday....

Source(s):

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (2)

  • I wouldn't expect it until Wednesday or Thursday of next week.
  • mine takes five days but all banks are different,im with halifax

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Personal Finance Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template