Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A debit card for a 17 year old?

Resolved Question

A debit card for a 17 year old?

Where can I get a debit card in the UK? I currently have a Solo card, but this doesn't work on thetrainline online system.

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

Lloyd's basic bank account offers a Visa card that can be used online, shops etc. The drawback is that you can only use their machines or Post Offices to get cash. You can get cash back in supermarkets though.

You can open this account at 16.

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (3)

  • I used to have a Solo too, but it doesn't work in Accessorize - one of my favourite shops! Mine has been updated to a Visa now, with HSBC. Maybe ask and see if you can get it? I'm not sure if I got mine automatically or because I was 18...
  • I'm also 17 and i have a barclay visa card. It works in most places which i go to! hope this helps. - debit card.

    Source(s):

  • apply at HSBC

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Personal Finance Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template