Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Paypal Transaction Help?

Resolved Question

Paypal Transaction Help?

I purchased an item off ebay earlier and i was sent the emails etc etc. On paypal i decided to cancel the transaction (which takes the money out of my bank account and forwards it to my paypal and then towards the seller). The seller however did not accept the money which enabled me to cancel the transaction. When i stopped it, the money did not go back into the paypal account. And i just looked at my bank account statement, it says the moneys been took out of it.

I have now cancelled the ebay and paypal accounts as i have now use for them.

Whats happening with my money??? Will it go back into my bank account???

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

Um - you really should have left the Paypal account until the money reached your bank account.
It will take 4 days for money to travers the system in each direction - so until that time is up your money is floating in the ether with one point missing.

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (0)

No other answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Personal Finance Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template