Wednesday, December 31, 2008

How to make a payment through Yahoo?

Resolved Question

How to make a payment through Yahoo?

Hi, Yahoo, I am interest in buying a car, which is in Spain now, the owner suggested that the deal will use Yahoo to protect each others benefits. He emailed me that I need pay the agreed amount to Yahoo first, and then he will ship the car to me (to the U.K.), if I am satisfy with the car, then I should authorize Yahoo to release the money to him. If not, I can return the car to him for free. Because it is the first time I use Yahoo for buying a car, I am quite worry about the payment method. Could you please advice me what should I do to guarantee both benifits? Thank you.

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

You're being scammed. You will be giving the money to an impostor.

Yahoo is not in the escrow business and does not offer any money handling services.

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (1)

  • yea sure

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Personal Finance Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template