Wednesday, December 31, 2008

How do I set up a student account?

Resolved Question

How do I set up a student account?

I'd like one with Natwest, do I just go in and ask to set one up? Also, what would I need to bring with me? And do I need to have an account with them already to have a student account?

Thanks =)

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

You need to go in with your passprt or another photo proof of identity, also a proof of address, a utility bill or current bank statement. In addition to that they'll need your UCAS forms or some other proof of your universtiy placement.

Source(s):

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (1)

  • Click your heels 3 times, spin round bark like a dog and a bank card will fall out your butt :D xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Personal Finance Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template