Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Is my paypal balance, how much i have in the account or how much I owe? for example balance £5?

Resolved Question

Is my paypal balance, how much i have in the account or how much I owe? for example balance £5?

I know this is a dumb question to many, but i have not used paypal much. I have also been ok using my credit card.

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

Your paypal balance unless it says -£xx pounds is what you have available to spend. If there is a minus symbol infront that is what you owe.

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (4)

  • Hi,
    it is what you have in your account, the next time you buy something they will use this as part of the payment or you can transfer it into your bank account if you wish. You do the transfer when you are in your Paypal account.
  • It`s what is in there, that you can transfer to your bank A/C or
    spend on my stuff on Ebay
    They do not let you go under £0 if it is linked to a debit card you can still buy stuff if not you have to transfer funds.
  • That is the amount you have NOT what you owe.
  • Your balance is how much you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Personal Finance Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template