Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Do I have to declare to the banks that I am moving abroad to work if I have an IVA Agreement?

Resolved Question

Do I have to declare to the banks that I am moving abroad to work if I have an IVA Agreement?

Involuntary Agreement. Will they notice if I continue paying them the agreed money?

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

Since the agreement is not of your choosing, why would you think the banks could object if you continue to make your contractual payments?

To be safe, I would call and ask without mentioning my name. If it is all right, then head out and make your payments with a smile.

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (0)

No other answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Personal Finance Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template