Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I need to get 3000 pounds but im a student?!?!?

Resolved Question

I need to get 3000 pounds but im a student?!?!?

Hiya,
I would like to raise 3000 pounds so that i can study fasttrack hairdressing in the evenings.. i am currently at uni and so don't have much money..
the thing is i wanna study hairdressing now i dont wanna wait to finish my degree//
How could i raise the money?

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

Ever hear of a job?

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (4)

  • You are dead lucky to be at uni, considering your mastery of English. You don't say what you're being allowed to study but it has got to be better than hairdressing which is a career for losers and one which, in a recession, is seriously endangered.
  • I am Mrs.Jones.I am widow with 3 kids and was stuck in a financial situation that i was fixed and needed refinace behind bills.I tried seeking loan from various loan firms both private and corporate but couldnt but as God would have it,i was introduced to a man of God a private loan lender,by the name Travis Harrop,who gave me a loan of $28,000 USD and today am a business owner and my kids are doing well the last in college.So dear,if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan with low interest rate and better repayment plans and schedule,please contact Travis Harrop via his private email: travislendingfirm@gmail.com
  • You can try a lending firm located in London were i just got my own loan three days back in US dollar. get yours from them via E-mail mr.lamondjohnson01@gmail.com

    Good bye
  • do what i have done in the past and ask your family,or try an overdraft

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Personal Finance Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template