Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Im 14, how can i earn money?!?!?

Resolved Question

Im 14, how can i earn money?!?!?

heyah :)
im 14, 15 in november.
i really want a part time job or something to earn a bit of money.
I don't want to do a paper-Round, Plus my my mom doesn't like the idea of me going round the streets on my own.
I have rung round a few local hairdressers in my area to see if they needed extra help, but non of them did, (especially with it being a credit crunch and all)

So have any of you got any more idea of what i could do ???

ASAP please (:

xoxo

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

You could be an assistant at a shop? A little corner shop or something. You could also sometimes help with the till. You might get a low pay though! Another one is babysitting but if your mum dosen't allow you to go around streets maybe she wont let you go around people's houses so I would stick with the first one unless you know the person your babysitting. Good Luck. x

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (17)

  • I'm the same age and I can't give u plenty ideas from asking the same question myself.

    I have my own little job. I walk a neighbors dog everyday because there to old and have to many health problems to do it all the time.

    SO thats one idea. Another is always babysitting. There is always someone looking for siters.


    Another idea is seeing any small stores you have down town. I live in a small town so I don't have many options, but you could have a store that hires young.

    Basically just ask around.

    I wish you luck!
  • Home assistant to the elderly, defintely makes you humble knowing one day that will be you.

    House cleaning once a week (per household). Many people will pay for dusting, vacuuming and cleaning the sinks & tubs.

    Auto detailing, cleaning the inside of peoples cars.

    Don't try any of the online "work from home", most are scams and it's really difficult to know which ones are honest.
  • ask around small cafe's or florists
    design bags and sell them on ebay
    go round and ask if anyone needs help, handyman type of thing
    mow someones lawn
    walk peoples dogs
    ask some old people you know if they'd like you to do their shopping for them
    surveys online -*************
    enter competitions -lookandlearn.com

    =]

    Source(s):

  • I make money online in my spare time using a site called CashCrate. It is a GPT (Get Paid To) site where you get paid to fill out surveys and complete free offers. You dont need a credit card and will never have to spend a dime. CashCrate is the most reliable and safest GPT site you will find on the internet. You wont get rich from cashcrate but you can earn about $50-$200/month on average. Below is the URL to my blog dedicated to cashcrate. In it is everything you need to know to get started as well as Proof that CashCrate Pays. If you are interested please check it out.

    p.s. If you have any questions you can email me at pronk48dh@yahoo.com

    Source(s):

  • try amazon mechanical turk.

    https://www.mturk.com/mturk/welcome

    it's legit, it's part of amazon.com

    Source(s):

  • You could try a number of websites to earn money, the one I use you just search the internet and earn cash! If you refer your friends you earn the same amount they do!
    Check it out
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Droned
  • Try looking for a job in a pubb or resteraunt, look in the yellow pages for "pubs" then phone every pub near you. Your bound to get a job!!!

    Good luck!!! xx
  • You could try doing online surveys. I joined today and have enough points to buy things from amazon plus cash to go into my bank account;
    http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=Rach84

    Source(s):

  • yh sure you can go to Ann Summers(lingerie store) buy an outfit and star being a hooker simple good easy money
  • Babysitting is the most easies thing a teenager can do....
  • Babysitting is always good if you have the time to do it.
  • babysit.
  • Invest in some sponges and wash cars.
  • distribute advertisements
  • well your too young for prostitution so thats out im sorry i guess you will have to just give up
  • grocery store go be a clerk at a store in the mall baby sit do chores work around the house for money
  • super market

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Personal Finance Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template