Wednesday, September 9, 2009

How can I change my Debit card details on paypal?

Resolved Question

How can I change my Debit card details on paypal?

My debit card has expired and my bank have sent me a new one, how can i change my card number. When i go into "Edit debit or credit card information" it gives me the options of changing my address and expiry date. But my card number has changed aswell.


Thanks

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

You need to add a new card with the new number, then delete the old one. PayPal won't allow you to delete the only account listed. You should also ask your bank WHY they changed the number. They normally don't change the number unless they suspect fraud. I am currently on at least the 5th expiration date on my card and still have the original number.

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (2)

  • I think you have to add the new card and then delete the old one.

    When I go into paypal>>profile>> to edit/remove there is a yellow box to click on to "add card."
  • Go to Your account go to preview go to add or edit your Credit Card Pick the one you want to Edit . Click on Delete. Then Click on Add Add Card with New Numbers . Hope this helped you

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Personal Finance Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template