Monday, September 28, 2009

I wonder if any of you can tell me more about zopa.com is safe to lend money whit them?

Resolved Question

I wonder if any of you can tell me more about zopa.com is safe to lend money whit them?

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

Ive looked at it and turned it down. The risk is too high for the reward. Thats my personal view. There is no guarantee that you will get your investment back, you could loose the lot. Can you asses the true credit worthiness of the people you loan to? I cant.
The reward 8%. I can get that sort of yield on a corporate bond fund plus a capital gain of 26% over the last 9 months (OK that was a bonus).
well i only put £100 in to the game so i can see how it will end up. I have a lot more to invest but i'm not sure where to invest apart from ISA and a Regular saving .
Any ideas for earning extra income? Thank you Report Abuse

Other Answers (0)

No other answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Personal Finance Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template