Wednesday, September 9, 2009

How much is a good amount of money to earn for a 23 year old?

Resolved Question

How much is a good amount of money to earn for a 23 year old?

I'm talking realistically in the real world, not in some fairytale because most people I know of don't earn all that much and the big salaries you hear people talking about don't exist.

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

Take it this way the average wage in the UK is something like £21,000 a year, so for someone your age i wouldn't think many earn more then £15,000 - £18,000 a year. With quite a few earning way less then that on average minimum wage of about £11,000-£13,000 a year. The girl who said £30,000 a year lives in cloud cockoo land.

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (4)

  • there is no fixed salary that is suitable for a 23 year old. if you know your lifestyle then you try to get an income that will match it and allow you to save as well.
  • I'm 23 years old and I make nothing. I'm a lazy deuche bag who leeches off everyone else around me. I'm a real bastard. Sorry can't help you out.
  • Honestly, around $35,000
  • At such a young age probably from £30 000 a year.. gets higher..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Personal Finance Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template