Monday, September 14, 2009

Should I believe someone that tells me I'd have £1.5 million...?

Resolved Question

Should I believe someone that tells me I'd have £1.5 million...?

For a pension fund if I save £1,200 per month between now and when I retire? I've been saving for a good few years and have amassed a very large amount of money so I decided to have an appointment with one of my banks financial planners. The man was very nice and went through my finances with me and said I'm doing fantastic.

To be truthful I don't want to come to the age of 65 and have £1.5 million pound just sitting there, are there any other investments that I could think of? most banks are offering me very poor rates right now so that it's not worth saving but if I can save at least £1,000 per month what are my options? I save large amounts of money and want to have the best return possible.

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

RIght now, it's good to have your money in a conservative saving even if you don't get a lot of return. My sister lost $75,000 from her retirement savings. Wait and see how the market goes or send a question to Susie Orman. You can find her on the Oprah site.

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (0)

No other answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Personal Finance Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template