Wednesday, September 9, 2009

If I have an IVA and live in Japan could I save money without getting caught?

Resolved Question

If I have an IVA and live in Japan could I save money without getting caught?

Involuntary Agreement

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

I think you mean "Individual Voluntary Arrangement" wrt debt repayment (as opposed to involuntary insolvency or bankruptcy :-) ) ..

'whats the chance of getting caught' == well it rather depends where the money is coming from, where/how you are saving it (UK, Japan, £ or Yen ?) and who else knows about your job / savings account and IVA, dosn't it ?

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (0)

No other answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Personal Finance Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template