Monday, September 28, 2009

A way to earn money quickly?

Resolved Question

A way to earn money quickly?

I am only 14 and desperately need to earn £60 quickly. The only Thing i can think of except from a job is, Selling things on ebay or selling gold to a pawn shop, although you have to been over 18 to do both of these. I have a debit card but im not sure weather it would work on internet sites. Any Ideas what i could do ?

Additional Details

I Live in england so i need something acsessable in the uk

2 days ago

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

Although you technically have to be 18 they don't check this too closely on eBay in my experience, just bump up the year of birth. If you feel uncomfortable with doing this, you could just get a parent of someone over 18 to do it for you.

Source(s):

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (2)

  • you can try with Grand PTC.. can earn 1 to $ 10 per site displayed. I leave you the link. bye bye.

    Source(s):

  • Earn money online FREE!!

    Its 100% Genuine.

    I have my own payment proof available.

    http://bit.ly/BAisy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Personal Finance Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template