Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I'm owed standing order payments?

Resolved Question

I'm owed standing order payments?

Is it possible for me to contact my debtors bank to ascertain whether the non payment by standing order is due to cancellation, or incorrect details held, or must I contact the debtor?

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

Under the Data Protection Act the bank cannot give information out to third parties without the written consent of the account holder.

Your best opinion is to contact the account holder.

Source(s):

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (2)

  • You must contact the debtor, a bank cannot give you any of these details as there private to the account owner.
  • Contacting debtor is the only way-the debtor bank will give you no info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Personal Finance Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template